1. NOVELTY DAY- Friday May 4
- PTA will sponsor bouncy house and characters.
2. BAKE SALE- Friday May11 @ 2:30
a. Coordinator - Dory Caplan
b. Set up will begin at 1:45 and wrap up time will be around 4pm or when appropriate.
c. Volunteers are needed for baked goods- email to be sent out soon.
d. Volunteers needed to work sales- treasurer will bring petty cash.
3. END OF THE YEAR PARTY- Saturday May 26 from 11am to 2pm.
a. Coordinators- Juyoung Kim, Kathy Paik, Ryanghee Kim, Laura Larkin.
b. Party will take place at the outdoor playground and rooftop. Italian Club will be reserved in case of rain.
c. Activities will include bouncy house, face painting, and balloon making.
d. Menu will include BBQ, burgers, hot dogs, veggie tray, and salad.
- Help is needed for the BBQ... Possibly from dads?
e. Children will each take a gift home. Some ideas included bubble guns, sand toys, or umbrellas.
f. Volunteers needed to park their cars at school the night before in order to save parking spots for the event. About 4-5 cars needed.
4. GRADUATION ALBUM-
- If graduation album is needed, parentsshould speak to Christy Cho at the office. Cost is estimates at 80,000KRW~100,000KRW.
5. ROOFTOP PLAYGROUND-
a. The rooftop playground will have padded flooring in mid-section and a bicycle track painted on the floor.
b. There was extensive discussion of the new rooftop playground as well as the outdoor playground. Some ideas discussed include changing the existing fixture to a safer one and painting a yellow line in front of the swings so children can wait behind it while other children are riding the swings..
1. NOVELTY DAY- FRIDAY MAY 4- HALF DAY
2. TEACHER WORK DAY- MONDAY MAY 7- NO SCHOOL
a. Income derived from after school activities and uniform sales.
b. Expenses were mainly for pizza day (pizza, juice, and fruit), activity instructor fees, and after school rental.
- Principal Rosa announced that the second floor of the main building will be renovated during summer.
- Kangaroo class will be moved upstairs.
- Uniform prices to slightly increase next year. The subject of including optional hand towels in the package has also been mentioned.
- Graduation Ceremony- June 1. Room moms and PTA members should attend the ceremony as there will be a ceremony for them as well.
- The last day of school will be a half day and end after a potluck lunch.
|No.||Subject||Nick Name||Read||Registered Date|
|273||video sitesi  (28)||
|76||May 02, 2013|
|272||video sitesi ||
|27||May 02, 2013|
|271||video sitesi ||
|31||Apr 29, 2013|
|270||video sitesi ||
|32||Apr 28, 2013|
|269||video sitesi  (45)||
|65||Apr 28, 2013|
|268||video izle  (74)||
|159||Apr 28, 2013|
|267||video izle  (72)||
|137||Apr 27, 2013|
|266||video izle  (68)||
|129||Apr 27, 2013|
|265||ankara mezar bakim  (1)||
ankara mezar bakim
|37||Apr 27, 2013|
|264||Asma  (32)||
|61||Apr 26, 2013|
|28||Apr 25, 2013|
|29||Apr 25, 2013|
|261||Koala Newsletter May Wk4||
|365||May 25, 2012|
|260||LAST PEEK OF THE WEEK MAY 2012||
|334||May 25, 2012|
|259||Rabbit Class Newsletter May 25th||
|501||May 25, 2012|
|258||Koala Newsletter May Wk3||
|355||May 21, 2012|
|257||Rabbit Newsletter May 18th||
|328||May 18, 2012|
|256||kang peek (may 14-18) 2011||
|429||May 18, 2012|
|255||Rabbit Newsletter May 11th||
|334||May 14, 2012|
|254||Rabbit Newsletter May 4th||
|387||May 14, 2012|